Sooo easy, and sooo yummy.
I took a before shot as I wasn't sure they were going to turn out looking nice enough for an after shot. Turns out they did!
KP's vege + puff pastry recipe:
You'll need - carrots, pumpkin, zucchini, chilli, onion, sundried tomatos, cubed fetta, puff pastry and a cupcake tin.
- Boil some pumpkin and carrot till they're soft enough to poke a knife in easily
- At the same time, lightly chop up ad fry some onion, chilli and zucchini or whatever other veges you may have lying around)
- Let both mixtures cool and mix in a big bowl along with some sun dried tomato, cubed fetta and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Cut some puff pastry sheets into squares and place into a greased up cupcake try
- Set the oven for standard 180 and cook for 20-25 mins
Serve hot and keep any left overs for lunch tomorrow.